|Vol 26 (2016)||LINGUISTIC ANALYSIS OF NECESSITY EXPRESSIONS IN FINNISH AND POLISH LEGAL TEXT IN TERMS OF DEONTIC STRENGTH||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 14 (2013)||SELECTED FEATURES OF POLISH AND FRENCH CONTRACT LAW – CHARACTERISTICS OF CONTRACTS FOR TRANSFERRING RIGHTS TO THINGS||Abstract|
|Vol 10 (2012)||UNIFICATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TERMINOLOGY IN POLISH LAW – SELECTED ISSUES||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 3 (2010)||Coining Legal Terms – A Case Study of Polish and German Commercial Law||Abstract|
|Vol 6 (2011)||LINGUA LEGIS IN HUNGARIAN-POLISH AND POLISH-HUNGARIAN TRANSLATION||Abstract|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"