|Vol 15 (2013)||GENERAL AND LOCAL ISSUES IN FORENSIC LINGUISTICS: ARABIC AS A CASE STUDY||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 10 (2012)||AUTHOR ATTRIBUTION IN SUICIDE NOTES: EVIDENCE FROM APPLIED LINGUISTICS||Abstract PDF|
|Yahya Jasim BASIM|
|Vol 28 (2016)||TO THE RECOMMENDATION OF USING “LINGUISTIC FINGERPRINTS” IN THE CRIMINAL PROCEDURE||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 15 (2013)||SPANISH AND LAW – INTERDISCIPLINARY INSIGHTS||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"