|Vol 23 (2015)||THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF POLYSEMY IN LEGAL TRANSLATION||Abstract|
|Vol 1 (2009)||POLYSEMY, HOMONYMY AND OTHER SOURCES OF AMBIGUITY IN THE LANGUAGE OF CHINESE CONTRACTS||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 22 (2015)||THE FEATURES OF THE JAPANESE AND POLISH LANGUAGE OF LAW||Abstract|
|Yuki HORIE, Paula TRZASKAWKA|
|Vol 13 (2013)||POLYSEMY IN GREEK-POLISH AND POLISH-GREEK LEGAL TRANSLATION||Abstract|
|Vol 19 (2014)||POLYSEMY PROBLEM IN LEGAL TRANSLATION||Abstract|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"