Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Korean Humanities and Social Sciences agree to the following terms and conditions:
(i) Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
(ii) Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
(iii) Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) after the publication of the paper in the journal.
- Bataille, Georges. 2009. Erotism. tr. by Cho, Hankyung, Seoul; Minǔmsa.
- Cho, Kangsok. 2010. “A Study on the Turning Points of Kim Soo-young's Poetics - Focusing on the ‘dramatic features in poetry’ and ‘Alberto Giacomettian transformation.”, The Korean Poetic Studies Vol. 28.
- Choi, Seoyoon, 2012. A Study on Aporia of Kim Sooyoung’s Poetry. Seoul: Yonsei University.
- Chung, Myǒngkyo. 2008. “Kim Suyǒng and French Literature.” The Korean Poetic Studies Vol. 22.
- Kang, Gyesook, 2013. “Study on the importance of bilingualism and ‘Alberto Giacomettian Transformation’ in Kim, Soo-Yŏng's literature.” Journal of Modern Korean Literature Vol. 27.
- Kim, Suyǒng. 2003. Collected Works of Kim Suyǒng Volume 1, 2. Seoul; Minǔmsa.
- Kim, Suyǒng., Lee Siyoung. & Shin Kyongnim. (eds.).2001. Variations: 사랑의 변주곡: Three Korean Poets. Tr. by Anthony of Taizé, Brother and Kim, Youngmoo, Ithaca, NY: East Asia Program, Cornell University
- Küplen, M. 2015. Beauty, Ugliness, and the Free Play of Imagination. Switzerland: Springer
- Lee, Youngjun. 2015. “Sovereignty in The Silence of Language: The Political Vision of Kim Suyǒng’s Poetry”, Acta Koreana Vol. 18. No. 1.
- William, Raymond. 2010. Keyword. tr. by Kim, Sǒngki, Seoul; Minǔmsa.