Studia Celtica Posnaniensia is an international review of Celtic Studies appearing once a year in paper and electronic format and published by the Faculty of English, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland. The journal publishes original articles on all aspects of the linguistics, literatures, cultures and history of the Celtic countries, discussion papers, review articles, reply articles and book reviews. Studia Celtica Posnaniensia accepts submissions continuously and offers immediate publication online upon completion of the publishing process.
The language of the journal is English.
Rejection Rat 20%
Studia Celtica Posnaniensia is an Open Access journal. The journal does not have article processing charges (APCs) nor article submission charges.
Studia Celtica Posnaniensia is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Linguistic Bibliography
- Linguistics Abstracts Online
- MLA International Bibliography
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- PKP Index
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Semantic Scholar
- Summon (ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
PUBLISHED WORK ARE LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS:
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.