- entrepreneurship versus economic development and growth,
- entrepreneurship as a social trait,
- entrepreneurship in a historical perspective,
- individual and institutional entrepreneurship,
- economic policy and entrepreneurship,
- entrepreneurship in economic theory and practice,
- entrepreneurship and its economic, social and cultural conditions and effects,
- entrepreneurs and their role in the economy,
- enterprises as the basic form of running a business,
- economic migrations as a manifestation of entrepreneurship,
- determinants of entrepreneurship of various social groups.
Volume 38 of the Studia Historiae Oeconomicae for 2020 will be published online on SCIENDO/DeGruyter website (Studia Historiae Oeconomicae (sciendo.com) and in conventional form.
SHO is on the MEiN list of scored journals and offers 20 points for an article.
SHO is published in English.
WE INVITE YOU TO COOPERATION