Editors of the journal Biological Letters inform that no new manuscripts will be accepted. Only the manuscripts that have already been submitted and are currently under review will be considered. All the manuscripts that have already been accepted or will be accepted later, will be published after 1 July 2021 on the PRESSto platform www.pressto.amu.edu.pl.
For any additional information, please contact the editors: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The BL is a peer-reviewed semiannually journal in English.
- It is published in Poznań, Poland, jointly by the Poznań Society for the Advancement of the Arts and Sciences, and the Adam Mickiewicz University (AMU).
- It covers a wide spectrum of biological disciplines, including animal science and zoology, general biochemistry, botany, and ecology. We also encourage submission of manuscripts related to conservation biology and wildlife management.
Why subscribe and read
- The journal Biological Letters has a long tradition of publishing papers on all topics related to biology.
- The BL welcomes submission of original articles, review articles, short communications, and proceedings of international conferences.
- There are no page charges.
- The BL is published both in print and in open-access electronic format.
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
- PUBLISHED WORK ARE LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS:
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Cite Score: 0.8