Main Article Content
The main aim of this paper is the Polish translation and the comment of the chapter De lingua Moldavorum, a part of the work called Descriptio Moldaviae written by Dimitrie Cantemir, voivode of Moldavia, in the early 18th century at the request of the Royal Academy in Berlin. The translation is based on the Latin text. It is the first attempt to introduce the text of Descriptio Moldaviae to Polish readers. The commentary is based on the philological methodology and contains primarily grammar and lexical remarks. The first part of the paper is a historical and cultural introduction to the topic.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- The Author hereby warrants that he/she is the owner of all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Work and that, within the scope of the present Agreement, the paper does not infringe the legal rights of another person.The owner of the copyright work also warrants that he/she is the sole and original creator thereof and that is not bound by any legal constraints in regard to the use or sale of the work.
- The Author grants the Purchaser non-exclusive and free of charge license to unlimited use worldwide over an unspecified period of time in the following areas of exploitation:
2.1. production of multiple copies of the Work produced according to the specific application of a given technology, including printing, reproduction of graphics through mechanical or electrical means (reprography) and digital technology;
2.2. marketing authorisation, loan or lease of the original or copies thereof;
2.3. public performance, public performance in the broadcast, video screening, media enhancements as well as broadcasting and rebroadcasting, made available to the public in such a way that members of the public may access the Work from a place and at a time individually chosen by them;
2.4. inclusion of the Work into a collective work (i.e. with a number of contributions);
2.5. inclusion of the Work in the electronic version to be offered on an electronic platform, or any other conceivable introduction of the Work in its electronic version to the Internet;
2.6. dissemination of electronic versions of the Work in its electronic version online, in a collective work or independently;
2.7. making the Work in the electronic version available to the public in such a way that members of the public may access the Work from a place and at a time individually chosen by them, in particular by making it accessible via the Internet, Intranet, Extranet;
2.8. making the Work available according to appropriate license pattern Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0) as well as another language version of this license or any later version published by Creative Commons.
- The Author grants the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan permission to:
3.1. reproduce a single copy (print or download) and royalty-free use and disposal of rights to compilations of the Work and these compilations.
3.2. send metadata files related to the Work, including to commercial and non-commercial journal-indexing databases.
- The Author declares that, on the basis of the license granted in the present Agreement, the Purchaser is entitled and obliged to allow third parties to obtain further licenses (sublicenses) to the Work and to other materials, including derivatives thereof or compilations made based on or including the Work, whereas the provisions of such sub-licenses will be the same as with the attributed license pattern Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0) or another language version of this license, or any later version of this license published by Creative Commons. Thereby, the Author entitles all interested parties to use the work, for non-commercial purposes only, under the following conditions:
4.1. acknowledgment of authorship, i.e. observing the obligation to provide, along with the distributed work, information about the author, title, source (link to the original Work, DOI) and of the license itself.
4.2. the derivatives of the Work are subject to the same conditions, i.e. they may be published only based on a licence which would be identical to the one granting access to the original Work.
- The University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań is obliged to
5.1. make the Work available to the public in such a way that members of the public may access the Work from a place and at a time individually chosen by them, without any technological constraints;
5.2. appropriately inform members of the public to whom the Work is to be made available about sublicenses in such a way as to ensure that all parties are properly informed (appropriate informing messages).
- The University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań hereby preserves the copyright to the journal as a whole (layout/stylesheet, graphics, cover design, logo etc.)
- Avram M., Sala M., Faceți cunoștință cu limba română, Cluj 2001.
- Brückner A., Słownik etymologiczny języka polskiego, Warszawa 1985.
- Cantemir D., Descrierea Moldovei, Bucuresci 1875.
- Cantemir D., Descrierea Moldovei, traducere de Petre Pandrea, Chișinău 2001.
- Cantemir D., Descriptio Moldaviae, Bucuresci 1872.
- Călinescu G., Istoria Literaturii române de la origini pînă în prezent, București 1982.
- Ciobanu Ș., Istoria Literaturii Române vechi, Chișinău 1992.
- Cioranescu A., Diccionario etimoloógico rumano, Madrid 1966.
- Costin M., Latopis Ziemi Mołdawskiej i inne utwory historyczne, tłum. I. Czamańska, Poznań 1998.
- Coteanu I., Structura și evoluția limbii române (de la origini pînă la 1860), București 1981.
- Demel J., Historia Rumunii, Wrocław 1986.
- Gołąb Z., Heinz A., Polański K., Słownik terminologii językoznawczej, Warszawa 1970.
- Korpanty J., Słownik łacińsko-polski, tom 1–2, Warszawa 2001.
- Mańczak W., Języki romańskie, Kraków 1969.
- Mańczak W., Polski słownik etymologiczny, Kraków 2017.
- Mirska Lasota H., Mały słownik pisarzy rumuńskich, Warszawa 1975.
- Mirska Lasota H., Porawska J., Wielki słownik rumuńsko-polski, Kraków 2009.
- Misterski H., Recepcja polskich zapożyczeń leksykalnych w dokumentach słowiańsko-mołdawskich, Poznań 1976.
- Nowicka-Rusek E., Pasterze w mieście. Rola miasta w konstrukcji tożsamości bałkańskich Arumunów [w:] Metropolie mniejszości, mniejszości w metropoliach, Warszawa 2011, s. 111–138, 2011.
- Patota G., Lineamenti di grammatica storica dell’italiano, Bologna 2002.
- Prati A., Vocabolario etimologico italiano, Torino 1951.
- Pușcariu S., Etimologisches Wörterbuch der rumänishen Sprache, I. Lateinisches Element, Heidelberg 1905.
- Țarălungă E., Dimitrie Cantemir, 2004.
- Źródła internetowe
- Cantemir D., Descriptio Moldaviae, https://la.wikisource.org/wiki/Descriptio_Moldaviae [dostęp: 02.12.2021].
- Dexonline, https://dexonline.ro/ [dostęp: 03.06.2021].
- Elektroniczny słownik łaciny średniowiecznej w Polsce, https://elexicon.scriptores.pl/pl/# [dostęp: 03.06.2021].
- Milewski D., Mirona Costina „Historyja” – czyli co Jan III powinien wiedzieć o Mołdawii i Wołoszczyźnie, https://www.wilanow-palac.pl/mirona_costina_historyja_czyli_co_jan_iii_powinien_wiedziec_o_moldawii_i_woloszczyznie.html [dostęp: 03.06.2021].