Main Article Content
Diao Rui, Factors for Chinese Students Choosing Poland Higher Education [Czynniki skłaniające chińskich studentów do wyboru polskiego szkolnictwa wyższego]. Studia Edukacyjne nr 56, 2020, Poznań 2020, pp. 421-434. Adam Mickiewicz University Press. ISSN 1233-6688. DOI: 10.14746/se.2020.56.23
As the world’s second largest economy, China has attracted extensive attention from the rest of the world in various aspects. Education, as a way to export talent, has always been valued by the world. Although China’s education industry is growing, many Chinese students still choose to study abroad. China is one of the world’s leading exporters of international students. Poland, located in Europe, has a clean educational environment, advanced European knowledge and unique cultural charm. In recent years, Sino-Polish relations have grown so close that studying in Poland will be a good choice for Chinese students. This article mainly introduces the admission of Chinese elite universities and the study and life of Chinese students in Poland.
- Ma Liping & Bu Shangcong, The Effects of the Independent Admission Policy of Talent Selection in Chinese Elite Universities, Peking University Education Review, April, 2019, 17, 2, 109-126.
- Fei Yue, Study abroad market set off “Poland”, Work & Studing Abroad, 12-14.
- Zhi Cheng Yang, Viewing the Reform of the New College Entrance Examination from Three Changes, Beijing Daily, Xinzhi Weekly, 2019, 26, 6, 016.1-2.
- Bing Zhou, The Science Educaion Article Collects. An Analysis of the Status Quo and Factors of Chinese Returned Students in Canada, May, 2017, Total 385, 139-140.
- GUO Xiao-xian & CAO Wen-wen, Educaiton Teaching Forum, The Acculturation in Germany from the perspective of Cross-Cultural Communication for Chinese Overseas Students, May, 2018, 58-59.
- Xin Liu, The Research of College Student Education Management in the Complete Credit System, 18.9.2016.
- YU Jiajun, A Studay on Learning-centered Evaluation of College Teaching, October, 2015.