Main Article Content
The article is devoted to analysis of relationship between Dutch way of playing soccer, so called “total” soccer and Dutch identity. The origin of total soccer is presented as well as its features with aggressive way of play and permanent exchange of players' position. The comparison of total soccer with architecture of Amsterdam as a total city is made. Also, the political context of soccer concerning the soccer games with Germany is considered.
- Analogue76, Dutch Total Football and the Pratice of Design, April 2012, adres internetowy: http://analogue76.com/blog/entry/dutch_total_football_and_the_practice_of_design Arocena F., Bowman K., Lessons from Latin America: Innovations in Politics, Culture and
- Development, Toronto 2014.
- Brand A., Niemann A., Football and National Identity in Europe, [w:] More than a Game.
- Sports, Society and Politics, red. W. Hofmeister, Singapore 2014.
- Coates B., Why the Dutch are Different: A Journey into the Hidden Heart of the Netherlands, 2015, London 2015.
- Crolley L., Hand D., Football, Europe and the Press, Abingdon 2002.
- Dickinson M., Johan Cruyff, the Dutch Pythagoras in boots has lung cancer, The Weekend Australian, 24.10.2015; adres internetowy: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/the-times-sport/johan-cruyff-the-dutch-pythagoras-in-boots-has-lung-cancer/newsstory/ 9450b97afff4743d6d07a037d6947ac2
- Feitsma M., Don’t Dress to Impress: The Dutch Fashion Mentality, November 2013, PDF hosted at the Radboud Repository of the Radboud University Nijmegen, s. 5; adres internetowy: https://www.inter-disciplinary.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/maaike-feitsma-dont-dress-to-impress.pdf
- Football Oranje.com; Ajax humiliated in Russia as Champions League hopes shattered, 24.08.2016; adres internetowy: http://www.football-oranje.com/ajax-humiliatedrussia/
- http://analogue76.com/blog/entry/dutch_total_football_and_the_practice_of_design; https://play.google.com/books/reader?id=DZSTdlt7YjQC&prints
- ec=frontcover&output=reader&hl=pl&pg=GBS.PT2 – briljant Orange;
- Jensen R., Looking at the extraordinary success of „Clockwork Orange”: examining the brilliance of total football played by the Netherlands, Soccer and Society, 2014, 15, 5.
- Kraba M., The Story has been told, Ohio USA 2010.
- Kuper S., Holland, a Country of Clubs the Global Games, [w:] Writers on Soccer, red. J. Turnbull, T. Satterlee, A. Raab, University of Nebrasca 2008.
- Lechner F.J., Imagined Communities in the Global Games: soccer and the development of Dutch Global Identity, Global Networks. A Journal of International Affairs, 2007, 7, 2.
- Lechner F.J., The Netherlands. Globalization and National Identity, New York 2008.
- Parrish C., Nauright J., Soccer Around the World: A Cultural Guide to the Worlds’ Favourite Sport, Santa Barbara 2014.
- Ritzer G., Dean P., Globalization, Malden 2015.
- Roy J., Football, European Integration, National Identity: The Case of FC Barcelona – referat wygłoszony podczas konferencji: European Community Studies Association w roku 2001, adres internetowy: http://aei.pitt.edu/2175/1/002253_1.PDF
- Steinberg J., „The Guardian” z 14.10.2015, Holland’s dramatic fall from total football to total desperation; adres internetowy https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/oct/14/holland-failure-qualify-euro-2016
- van Houtum H., van Dam F., Topophilia or Topoporno? Patriotic Place Attachment in International Football Derbies, International Social Science Review, 2002, 3(2).
- van Ours J.C., van Tuijl M.A., Country-Specifi c Goal-Scoring in the “Dying Seconds” of International Football Matches, Discussion Paper No. 4970, Bonn, May 2010, s. 8;
- adres internetowy: http://ftp.iza.org/dp4970.pdf
- Walther K., Total Football (Netherlands), [w:] Sport Around the World. History, Culture and Practice, red. J. Nauright, C. Parrish, Santa Barbara 2012.
- Winner D., The Neurotic Genius of Dutch Soccer, London 2001.
- Witzig R., The Global Art. of Soccer, New Orleans 2006.