Studia Anglica Posnaniensia: An international Review of English Studies, was established in 1968 by the eminent Polish anglicist Jacek Fisiak and has been published continuously ever since by Adam Mickiewicz University Poznañ (Faculty of English). It is devoted to publishing high-quality research in English linguistics, literatures in English, and broadly understood culture of anglophone countries. It carries original studies in all the above areas, both devoted solely to English and those of a comparative natures, as well as book reviews and thematic issues. New contributions appear continuously throughout the year on the online-first basis, while the yearbook is closed and printed in late December. The primary mode of publication is on-line, with printed copies reserved in principle for the authors alone.
The journal welcomes contributions on all aspects on English studies as defined above, theoretical as well as applied. The language of the journal is English.
Studia Anglica Posnaniensia is a Gold Open Access journal and as such it does not have any article processing charges (APCs) nor article submission charges.
Rejection Rate 65%
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico – digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Publication Ethics Statement
- Baidu Scholar
- Cabell's Whitelist
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- ERIH PLUS (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- International Medieval Bibliography
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Linguistic Bibliography
- Linguistics Abstracts Online
- Microsoft Academic
- MLA International Bibliography
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers
- PKP Index
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Semantic Scholar
- Summon (ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)