Main Article Content
The article presents some terminological differences between various Christian denominations existing on Romanian territory, mainly between the Romanian Orthodox Church, prevalent in Romania, on the one hand and the Greek Catholic Church (the Uniats) and the Roman Catholic Church on the other. These differences are usually a result of a conscious linguistic policy of both Catholic rites and various Protestant and Neo-Protestant denominations. They are also reflected in the use of different forms of the name Jesus Christ, which exists in at least three versions. Even in the case of the same, common notions, the new denominations often introduce different terms, mainly Latin and Romance neologisms, in order to mark an external and formal difference from the Orthodox Church, whose terminology is of mostly Greek and Slavonic origin.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- The Author hereby warrants that he/she is the owner of all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Work and that, within the scope of the present Agreement, the paper does not infringe the legal rights of another person.The owner of the copyright work also warrants that he/she is the sole and original creator thereof and that is not bound by any legal constraints in regard to the use or sale of the work.
- The Author grants the Purchaser non-exclusive and free of charge license to unlimited use worldwide over an unspecified period of time in the following areas of exploitation:
2.1. production of multiple copies of the Work produced according to the specific application of a given technology, including printing, reproduction of graphics through mechanical or electrical means (reprography) and digital technology;
2.2. marketing authorisation, loan or lease of the original or copies thereof;
2.3. public performance, public performance in the broadcast, video screening, media enhancements as well as broadcasting and rebroadcasting, made available to the public in such a way that members of the public may access the Work from a place and at a time individually chosen by them;
2.4. inclusion of the Work into a collective work (i.e. with a number of contributions);
2.5. inclusion of the Work in the electronic version to be offered on an electronic platform, or any other conceivable introduction of the Work in its electronic version to the Internet;
2.6. dissemination of electronic versions of the Work in its electronic version online, in a collective work or independently;
2.7. making the Work in the electronic version available to the public in such a way that members of the public may access the Work from a place and at a time individually chosen by them, in particular by making it accessible via the Internet, Intranet, Extranet;
2.8. making the Work available according to appropriate license pattern Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0) as well as another language version of this license or any later version published by Creative Commons.
- The Author grants the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan permission to:
3.1. reproduce a single copy (print or download) and royalty-free use and disposal of rights to compilations of the Work and these compilations.
3.2. send metadata files related to the Work, including to commercial and non-commercial journal-indexing databases.
- The Author declares that, on the basis of the license granted in the present Agreement, the Purchaser is entitled and obliged to allow third parties to obtain further licenses (sublicenses) to the Work and to other materials, including derivatives thereof or compilations made based on or including the Work, whereas the provisions of such sub-licenses will be the same as with the attributed license pattern Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0) or another language version of this license, or any later version of this license published by Creative Commons. Thereby, the Author entitles all interested parties to use the work, for non-commercial purposes only, under the following conditions:
4.1. acknowledgment of authorship, i.e. observing the obligation to provide, along with the distributed work, information about the author, title, source (link to the original Work, DOI) and of the license itself.
4.2. the derivatives of the Work are subject to the same conditions, i.e. they may be published only based on a licence which would be identical to the one granting access to the original Work.
- The University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań is obliged to
5.1. make the Work available to the public in such a way that members of the public may access the Work from a place and at a time individually chosen by them, without any technological constraints;
5.2. appropriately inform members of the public to whom the Work is to be made available about sublicenses in such a way as to ensure that all parties are properly informed (appropriate informing messages).
- The University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań hereby preserves the copyright to the journal as a whole (layout/stylesheet, graphics, cover design, logo etc.)
- Legea nr. 489/2006 privind libertatea religioasă, http://www.arhiva.culte.gov.ro/_site/culte/detaliu-legislatie/vrs/IDleg/18.html [dostęp: 15.06.2020].
- Biblia adică Dumnezeiasca Scriptură a Legii Vechi și a Celei Nouă, București 1914.
- Biblia adică Dumnezeiasca Scriptură a Vechiului și a Noului Testament, tłum. V. Radu, G. Galaction, București 1939.
- Biblia sau Sfânta Scriptură, București 1997.
- Biblia sau Sfânta Scriptură, tłum. B. V. Anania, 2012, http://biblia.pentruviata.ro/robible.php [dostęp: 12.06.2020].
- Boska Liturgia świętego ojca naszego Jana Chryzostoma, tłum. H. Paprocki, http://www.liturgia.cerkiew.pl/pages/File/docs/urgia_jana_chryzostoma.pdf [dostęp: 15.05.2020]).
- Boska Liturgia świętego ojca naszego Jana Chryzostoma, w: Liturgie Kościoła prawosławnego, tłum. H. Paprocki, Kraków 2003, s. 61-125.
- Crezul – Tatăl nostru în unsprezece limbi, București 2015.
- Gheție I., Fragmentul Todorescu. Text stabilit, studiu filologic, studiu lingvistic și indice de Ion Gheție, w: Texte românești din secolul al XVI-lea, red. I. Gheție, București 1982, s. 259–364.
- Liturghia Sfântului Ioan Gură-de-Aur, w: Carte de rugăciuni, http://www.greco-catolic.ro/rugaciuni.asp?autor=gotia&id=10 [dostęp: 10.07.2020].
- Mandalian A., Tavitian M. & H., Terzian L., Taina Sfintei Liturghii a Bisericii Apostolice Armene pe înțelesul tuturor, București 2003.
- Podlaski G. (red.), Молитвословъ. Modlitewnik prawosławny, Białystok 2002.
- Preces. Carte de rugăciuni, Iași 1996, http://www.ercis.ro/liturgie/preces.asp?id=14 [dostęp: 10.07.2020].
- Sfânta și Dumnezeiasca Liturghie a Sfântului Ioan Gură de Aur, w: Carte de rugăciuni, Alba Iulia 2003, s. 194–250.
- Korpusy i słowniki językowe:
- CoRoLa. Corpus computațional de referință pentru limba română contemporană, http://corola.racai.ro/ [dostęp: 10.08.2020].
- DER = Ciorănescu A., Dicționarul etimologic al limbii române, tłum. T. Șandru Mehedinți, M. Popescu Marin, București 2002.
- DEX = Coteanu I., Mareș L. (red.), Dicționarul explicativ al limbii române, București 1998, https://dexonline.ro/ [dostęp: 12.07.2020].
- DLRLC = Rosetti A. (red.), Dicționarul limbii romîne literare contemporane, București 1955–1957, https://dexonline.ro/ [dostęp: 12.07.2020].
- DOOM = Vintilă-Rădulescu I. (red.), Dicționarul morfologic, ortografic, ortoepic și morfologic al limbii române (DOOM), București 2005.
- MDA = Sala M., Dănăilă I. (red.), Micul dicționar academic, București 2010, https://dexonline.ro/ [dostęp: 12.07.2020].
- MDN = Marcu F., Marele dicționar de neologisme, București 2000, https://dexonline.ro/definitie/CR%C3%8DST [dostęp: 10.09.2020].
- Opracowania i artykuły:
- Billington J. H., Ikona i topór. Historia kultury rosyjskiej, Kraków 2008, s. 123–125.
- Ghioancă C., Isus sau Iisus? Care este varianta corectă?, http://bisericaadonai.ro/isus-sau-iisus/ [dostęp: 14.08.2020]
- Klimkowski T., Autochtonizmy i neologizmy w rumuńskiej terminologii prawniczej w kontekście przekładu polsko-rumuńskiego, w: Norma a uzus II. Przekład specjalistyczny w perspektywie globalizacji, red. B. Walkiewicz, K. Kęsicka, Poznań 2017, s. 79–92.
- Klimkowski T., Influențe slave vechi asupra morfologiei și sintaxei limbii române, Alba Iulia 2011.
- Munteanu E., Un caz de inconsecvență ortografică cu motivație confesională: I(i)sus H(ch)ristos, „Anuar de Lingvistică și Istorie Literară”, 2004–2006, t. 44–46, s. 31–43.
- Pastor C., Cum scriem corect: Iisus Hristos, Isus Cristos sau Isus Christos, http://safiisanatos.ro/sanatate-spirituala/credinta-si-religie/cum-scriem-correct-iisus-hristos-isus-cristos-sau-isus-christos/ [dostęp: 14.08.2020]
- Stoian I. M., Dicționar religios, București 1994, https://dexonline.ro/definitie/Hrist [dostęp: 15.07.2020].