Main Article Content
The Socialist Republic of Croatia, as one of republics of the Socialist Federative Republic of Yugoslavia, possessed its State Security Service (Služba državne sigurnosti, SDS), equivalent to similar political security services in other communist states. At the Yugoslav level there was also the Federal State Security Service. The State Security of Croatia dealt with both internal and external threats to the communist system and gathered intelligence information. In the early 1980s the State Security of Croatia gathered sizeable amount of information on the events connected with activities of „Solidarity” in the People’s Republic of Poland and the crisis that ultimately led to the imposition of state of war in Poland, as well as reaction to these events in Croatia. The main aim of this paper is to present State Security reports about with Poland in the period between 1980 and 1982.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- The Author hereby warrants that he/she is the owner of all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Work and that, within the scope of the present Agreement, the paper does not infringe the legal rights of another person.The owner of the copyright work also warrants that he/she is the sole and original creator thereof and that is not bound by any legal constraints in regard to the use or sale of the work.
- The Author grants the Purchaser non-exclusive and free of charge license to unlimited use worldwide over an unspecified period of time in the following areas of exploitation:
2.1. production of multiple copies of the Work produced according to the specific application of a given technology, including printing, reproduction of graphics through mechanical or electrical means (reprography) and digital technology;
2.2. marketing authorisation, loan or lease of the original or copies thereof;
2.3. public performance, public performance in the broadcast, video screening, media enhancements as well as broadcasting and rebroadcasting, made available to the public in such a way that members of the public may access the Work from a place and at a time individually chosen by them;
2.4. inclusion of the Work into a collective work (i.e. with a number of contributions);
2.5. inclusion of the Work in the electronic version to be offered on an electronic platform, or any other conceivable introduction of the Work in its electronic version to the Internet;
2.6. dissemination of electronic versions of the Work in its electronic version online, in a collective work or independently;
2.7. making the Work in the electronic version available to the public in such a way that members of the public may access the Work from a place and at a time individually chosen by them, in particular by making it accessible via the Internet, Intranet, Extranet;
2.8. making the Work available according to appropriate license pattern Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0) as well as another language version of this license or any later version published by Creative Commons.
- The Author grants the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan permission to:
3.1. reproduce a single copy (print or download) and royalty-free use and disposal of rights to compilations of the Work and these compilations.
3.2. send metadata files related to the Work, including to commercial and non-commercial journal-indexing databases.
- The Author declares that, on the basis of the license granted in the present Agreement, the Purchaser is entitled and obliged to allow third parties to obtain further licenses (sublicenses) to the Work and to other materials, including derivatives thereof or compilations made based on or including the Work, whereas the provisions of such sub-licenses will be the same as with the attributed license pattern Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0) or another language version of this license, or any later version of this license published by Creative Commons. Thereby, the Author entitles all interested parties to use the work, for non-commercial purposes only, under the following conditions:
4.1. acknowledgment of authorship, i.e. observing the obligation to provide, along with the distributed work, information about the author, title, source (link to the original Work, DOI) and of the license itself.
4.2. the derivatives of the Work are subject to the same conditions, i.e. they may be published only based on a licence which would be identical to the one granting access to the original Work.
- The University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań is obliged to
5.1. make the Work available to the public in such a way that members of the public may access the Work from a place and at a time individually chosen by them, without any technological constraints;
5.2. appropriately inform members of the public to whom the Work is to be made available about sublicenses in such a way as to ensure that all parties are properly informed (appropriate informing messages).
- The University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań hereby preserves the copyright to the journal as a whole (layout/stylesheet, graphics, cover design, logo etc.)
- Archival sources
- Hrvatska, Hrvatski državni arhiv Zagreb, 1561, Služba državne Sigurnosti Republičkog sekretarijata za unutrašnje poslove Socijalističke Republike Hrvatske.
- Akmadža M., Katolička crkva u komunističkoj Hrvatskoj 1945.–1980., Zagreb–Slavonski Brod 2013.
- Paczkowski A., Polja stoljeća povijesti Poljske: 1939. –1989. godine, Zagreb 2001.
- Radelić Z., Hrvatska u Jugoslaviji 1945. –1991., od zajedništva do razlaza, Zagreb 2006.
- Sokulski M., Sytuacja w Polsce w latach 1978–1981 w dokumentach najwyższych władz jugosłowiańskich, [w:] Świat wobec Solidarności 1980–1989, eds. P. Jaworski, Ł. Kamiński, Warszawa 2013, pp. 185–207.
- Sokulski M., Reakcje społeczeństwa jugosłowiańskiego na powstanie i rozwój Solidarności 1980–1981, „Pamięć i Sprawiedliwość, Pismo naukowe poświęcone historii najnowszej“ 2020, no. 1, pp. 226–251.
- Spehnjak K., Cipek T., Disidenti, opozicija i otpor – Hrvatska i Jugoslavija 1945. –1990., „Časopis za suvremenu povijest“ 2007, no. 2, pp. 255–297.