Main Article Content
The analysis included the reception of René Le Senne’s theory of personality by psychology and pedagogy of the second half of the 20th century. The work reveals the extraordinary topicality of the typology in modern times, with still the observed lack of cooperation between psychologists and educators dealing with pedagogical axiology, the theory of upbringing and education. The typology survived thanks to the treatises of an outstanding scientist – Professor Janusz Tarnowski, whose dissertations in the field of personal-existential pedagogy of dialogue are reconstructed in this work and supplemented with philosophical interpretation by Tadeusz Gadacz in order to understand why the Le Senne’s typology is absent from social sciences and humanities as the basis for modern upbringing and self-education.
Utwór dostępny jest na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa – Bez utworów zależnych 4.0 Międzynarodowe.
- Gadacz T. (2011), René Le Senne’s axiology and Jozef Tischner’s axiology, Christian Philosophy vol. 8, pp. 37–45.
- Jaroszewski M.G. (1987), The history of psychological thought, Warsaw: PWN.
- Kolaříková O. (1986), Perspektivy teorie a výzkumu osobnostních vlastností, Prague: ACADEMIA.
- Kotlowski K. (1968), The philosophy of values and the tasks of pedagogy, Wroclaw–Warsaw–Krakow: The Ossolinski National Institute.
- Muszynski H. (1970), Introduction to the methodology of pedagogy, Warsaw: PWN.
- Muszynski H. (1974), The ideal and goals of upbringing. Warsaw: WSiP.
- Pieter J. (1974), The history of psychology, second edition, Warsaw: PWN.
- Rosinska Z., Matusewicz C. (1982), Directions of modern psychology, their genesis and development, Warsaw: PWN.
- Rubinsztejn S.L. (1964), Fundamentals of general psychology, Book and Knowledge Publishing House, Warsaw.
- Siek S. (1986), The formation of personality, Warsaw: Academy of Catholic Theology.
- Sliwerski W. (1979), Personality and character. You-Others-In the Team, “Proposals-Motives” No. 35, 2nd September 1979, pp. 1–8.
- Strelau J. (1985), Temperament, personality, action, PWN, Warsaw.
- Sliwerski B. (2014), Pedagogy on the verge of other social sciences, or a need to return to hybrid scientific disciplines, [in:] Transgressions in education, ed. Wiktor Zlobicki, vol. I, Kraków: „Impuls” Publishing House.
- Swida H. (1970), Personality as a problem of pedagogy, Wroclaw–Warsaw–Krakow: The Ossolinski National Institute, Publishing House of the Polish Academy of Sciences.
- Tarnowski J. (1984), Education for peace with God and people, Poznań: The Saint Adalbert’s bookstore.
- Tarnowski J. (1987), The secrets of our “self”. Typology of personality according to R. Le Senne, Poznań: The Saint Adalbert’s bookstore.
- Tarnowski J. (1993), How to educate? Warsaw: Publishing House of the Academy of Catholic Theology.
- Tomaszewski T. (ed.) (1976), Psychology, Warsaw: PWN.
- Witkowski L. (2013), A breakthrough in duality in Polish pedagogy. History, theory, criticism, Kraków: „Impuls” Publishing House.