Wytyczne dla autorów
Please note that from the next issue on, these procedures will be followed in a very strict way.
- Contact the Assistant Editor and propose your topic.
- If the topic is accepted, you will be sent detailed guidelines.
- Prepare your paper according to the guidelines and send it to the editor.
- Be prepared to receive your paper back with suggestions of certain changes.
- If your paper is accepted, you will be sent/given a certificate of publication.
- If your paper is not accepted for the current issue, you may be asked if you want to have it published in the next one.
- The DEADLINES are crucial. Please don't make the other authors waiting by delaying the submission of your revised paper!
- You may be asked to suggest a reviewer if we cannot find anyone competent enough in the Editorial Board.