Main Article Content
The main purpose of the article is to identify the contradictions and problems arising when both international labor standards and Russian labor law are applied and separate guarantees to workers are provided in the case of their dismissal. The object of the research is the employment relationship which arises between the employer and the employee when social guarantees are given to the workers when the employment relations are terminated. This article considers the regulations of Russian and foreign labor law which provide workers with certain guarantees if the employment contract is terminated at the initiative of the employer. For the first time, these guarantees are considered from a comparative legal perspective. Specific recommendations about improvement of the Russian labor law and its enforcement.
- Kiselev I., Comparative and international labor law, Moscow 1999.
- Kiselev I., Labor law in Russia and foreign countries, Moscow 2005.
- Kiselev I., Lushnikov A., Labor law in Russia and foreign countries (international labor standards), ed. M. Lushnikova, Moscow 2008.
- Korabelnikov B., Labor relations in joint-stock companies, Moscow 2001.
- Lutov N., Prospects Russia’s ratification of ILO conventions, “Employment Law” 2010, no. 2.
- Protopopova I., Implementation of international traditions in the Russian labor legislation on dismissal of an employee by the employer, “Taxes” 2011, no. 13.
- Soifer V., Zheltov O., Problems termination of employment with the change of ownership of the organization, “Labor Law” 2003, no. 11.