Main Article Content
Juridical regimes have been created in order to punish corporate wrongdoing. Although the imposition of criminal liability on corporations, as opposed to managers or employees, has generate considerable debate, commentators have not comprehensively analyzed why corporate criminal liability exists. Furthermore, it is not clear that corporate criminal liability is the best way to influence corporate behavior. Following sections will try to find answers to the above mentioned questions.
Download data is not yet available.
Sepioło-Jankowska, I. (2016). Corporate criminal liability in English law. Przegląd Prawniczy Uniwersytetu Im. Adama Mickiewicza, 6, 135-143. https://doi.org/10.14746/ppuam.2016.6.09
- Baysinger B.B., Organization Theory and the Criminal Liability of Organizations, “Boston University Law Review” 1991, no. 71.
- Brickey K.F., Corporate Criminal Accountability: A Brief History and an Observation, “Washington University Law Quarterly” 1981, no. 60.
- Brown S., L.J., National Rivers v. Alfred McAlpine Homes East Ltd., 1994, All E.R. 286 (Queen’s Bench Divisional Court).
- Clarkson C.M.V., Keating H.M., Cunningham S.R., Clarkson and Keating Criminal Law: Text and Materials, London 2007.
- Department of Energy, The Public Inquiry into the Piper Alpha Disaster. The Cullen Report, 1990.
- Fisse B., Braithwaite J., The allocation of responsibility for corporate crime: Individualism, Collectivism and Accountability, “Sydney Law Review” 1988, no. 11.
- Gruner R.S., Corporate Crime and Sentencing § 1.9.2, at 52–55, Charlottesville 1994.
- Investigation into the Kings Cross Underground Fire. Fennell Report, London 1988.
- Khanna V.S., Corporate criminal liability: what purpose does it serve?, “Harvard Law Review” 1996, no. 7, vol. 109.
- Leigh L.H., The Criminal Liability of corporations in English Law, London 1969.
- Maglie C. de, Centennial Universal Congress of Lawyers Conference-Lawyers and Jurists in the 21st Century: Paper: Models of Corporate Criminal Liability in Comparative Law, “Washington University Global Studies Law Review” 2005, no. 4.
- Pitt L., Groskaufmanis K.A., Minimizing Corporate Civil and Criminal Liability: A Second Look at Corporate Codes of Conduct, “Georgetown Law Journal” 1990, no. 78.
- Posner R.A., Economic Analysis of Law, 4th edition, Chicago 1992.
- Streteanu F., Chirita R., Raspundera penala a persoanei juridice, Bucuresti 2002.