Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
1.1 The Author hereby warrants that he/she is the owner of all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Work and that, within the scope of the present Agreement, the paper does not infringe the legal rights of another person. The owner of the copyright work also warrants that he/she is the sole and original creator thereof and that is not bound by any legal constraints in regard to the use or sale of the work.
1.2. The Publisher warrants that is the owner of the PRESSto platform for open access journals, hereinafter referred to as the PRESSto Platform.
2. The Author grants the Publisher non-exclusive and free of charge license to unlimited use worldwide over an unspecified period of time in the following areas of exploitation:
2.1. production of multiple copies of the Work produced according to the specific application of a given technology, including printing, reproduction of graphics through mechanical or electrical means (reprography) and digital technology;
2.2. marketing authorisation, loan or lease of the original or copies thereof;
2.3. public performance, public performance in the broadcast, video screening, media enhancements as well as broadcasting and rebroadcasting, made available to the public in such a way that members of the public may access the Work from a place and at a time individually chosen by them;
2.4. inclusion of the Work into a collective work (i.e. with a number of contributions);
2.5. inclusion of the Work in the electronic version to be offered on an electronic platform, or any other conceivable introduction of the Work in its electronic version to the Internet;
2.6. dissemination of electronic versions of the Work in its electronic version online, in a collective work or independently;
2.7. making the Work in the electronic version available to the public in such a way that members of the public may access the Work from a place and at a time individually chosen by them, in particular by making it accessible via the Internet, Intranet, Extranet;
2.8. making the Work available according to appropriate license pattern Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) as well as another language version of this license or any later version published by Creative Commons.
3. The Author grants the Publisher permission to reproduce a single copy (print or download) and royalty-free use and disposal of rights to compilations of the Work and these compilations.
4. The Author grants the Publisher permission to send metadata files related to the Work, including to commercial and non-commercial journal-indexing databases.
5. The Author represents that, on the basis of the license granted in the present Agreement, the Publisher is entitled and obliged to:
5.1. allow third parties to obtain further licenses (sublicenses) to the Work and to other materials, including derivatives thereof or compilations made, based on or including the Work, whereas the provisions of such sub-licenses will be the same as with the Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) Creative Commons sub-license or another language version of this license, or any later version of this license published by Creative Commons;
5.2. make the Work available to the public in such a way that members of the public may access the Work from a place and at a time individually chosen by them, without any technological constraints;
5.3. appropriately inform members of the public to whom the Work is to be made available about sublicenses in such a way as to ensure that all parties are properly informed (appropriate informing messages).
6. Because of the royalty-free provision of services of the Author (resulting from the scope of obligations stipulated in the present Agreement), the Author shall not be entitled to any author’s fee due and payable on the part of the Publisher (no fee or royalty is payable by the Publisher to the Author).
7.1. In the case of third party claims or actions for indemnity against the Publisher owing to any infractions related to any form of infringement of intellectual property rights protection, including copyright infringements, the Author is obliged to take all possible measures necessary to protect against these claims and, when as a result of legal action, the Publisher, or any third party licensed by the Publisher to use the Work, will have to abandon using the Work in its entirety or in part or, following a court ruling in a legal challenge, to pay damages to a third party, whatever the legal basis
7.2. The Author will immediately inform the Publisher about any damage claims related to intellectual property infringements, including the author’s proprietary rights pertaining to a copyrighted work, filed against the Author. of liability, the Author is obliged to redress the damage resulting from claims made by third party, including costs and expenditures incurred in the process.
7.3. To all matters not settled herein provisions of the Polish Civil Code and the Polish Copyright and Related Rights Act shall apply.
- Abendroth-Timmer, D. (2007). Akzeptanz und Motivation. Empirische Ansätze zur Erforschung des unterrichtlichen Einsatzes von bilingualen und mehrsprachigen Modulen. Bern: Peter Lang.
- Alli, E. (2006). Die Schweiz in einem Buch. Sprachen und Kantone. sbook.ch.
- Backhaus, K., Erichson, B., Plinke, W., & Weiber, R. (2008). Multivariate Analysemethoden. Eine Anwendungsorientierte Einführung. Heidelberg: Springer.
- Balboni, P. E. (2012). Le sfide di Babele. Insegnare le lingue nelle società complesse. Torino: UTET.diado.
- Bastian, J., & Aufenanger, S. (2017). Tablets in Schule und Unterricht. Forschungsmethoden und -perspektiven zum Einsatz digitaler Medien. New York: Springer.
- Belz, J. A., & Thorne, S. L. (Eds.). (2006). Internet-mediated intercultural foreign language education. Boston, MA: Thomson Heinle.
- Cappellini, M. (2016). Roles and scaffolding in teletandem interactions: A study of the relations between the sociocultural and the language learning dimensions in a French-Chinese teletandem. Innovation in Language Learning and Teaching, 10(1), 6-20.
- CH Stiftung. (2016). Jahresbericht 2016. Solothurn: CH Stiftung.
- Chen, G. M., & Starosta, W. J. (2000). The development and validation of the intercultural communication sensitivity scale. Human Communication, 3, 1-15.
- Chun, D. M. (2008). Computer-mediated discourse in instructed environments. In S. S. Magnan (Ed.), Mediating discourse online (pp. 15-45). Amsterdam: John Benjamins.
- Dausend, H. (2014). Fremdsprachen transcurricular lehren und lernen. Tübingen: Narr.
- Diadori, P., Palermo, M., & Troncarelli, D. (2015). Insegnare l’italiano come seconda lingua. Roma: Carocci.
- Dooly, M. (2008). Understanding the many steps for effective collaborative language projects. The Language Learning Journal, 36, 65-78.
- EDK. (2012). Koordination des Sprachenunterrichts in der Schweiz. Bern: Swiss Conference of Cantonal Ministers of Education. Retrieved from https://edudoc.ch/record/106282/files/Stub34A_d.pdf
- EDK. (2016). Erste obligatorische Fremdsprache. Bern: Swiss Conference of Cantonal Ministers of Education. Retrieved from https://www.edudoc.ch/static/strukturdaten/pdf_visualisierung_d/12_v_FS_1_Sprache_d.pdf
- El-Hariri, Y. (2016). Learner perspectives on task design for oral-visual eTandem Language Learning. Innovation in Language Learning and Teaching, 10(1), 49-72.
- EU Council. (2006). Recommendation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2006 on key competences for lifelong learning. Retrieved from http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex:32006H0962
- Flick, U. (2004). Triangulation. Eine Einführung. Wiesbaden: VS.
- Felouzis, G., & Charmillot, S. (2017). Schulischen Ungleichheit in der Schweiz. Social Change in Switzerland, 8. Retrieved from http://socialchangeswitzerland.ch/?p=1096
- Freixas, M., Cortada, M., & Bomburé, L. (2013). Highlighted items by children and teachers during the creation of a tale using ICT and the interchange of the tale between two schools by videoconference. In L. Gómez Chova, A. López Martínez, & I. Candel Torres (Eds.), Proceedings of ICERI2013 (pp. 5544-5550). Seville: International Association of Technology, Education and Development.
- Gilleran, A., & Kearney, C. (2014). Sviluppare le competenze degli alunni con eTwinning. Bruxelles: Unità Europea eTwinning.
- Guth, S., & Helm, F. (2011). Developing multiliteracies in ELT through telecollaboration. ELT Journal, 66(1), 42-52.
- Hauck, M., & Youngs, B. L. (2008). Telecollaboration in multimodal environments: The impact on task design and learner interaction. Computer Assisted Language Learning, 21(2), 87-124.
- Helm, F. (2016). Facilitated dialogue in online intercultural exchange. In R. O’Dowd & T. Lewis (Eds.), Online intercultural exchange: Policy, pedagogy, practice (pp. 150-172). New York: Routledge.
- Jianqi, T., & Yuping, W. (2010). Taking language learning outside the classroom: Learners’ perspectives of eTandem learning via Skype. Innovation in Language Learning and Teaching, 4(3), 181-197.
- Lee, L. (2004). Learners’ perspectives on networked collaborative interaction with native speakers of Spanish in the US. Language Learning and Technology, 8(1), 83-100.
- Lenz, P., & Studer, T. (2008). Lingualevel: Instrumente zur Evaluation von Fremdsprachenkompetenzen: 5.-9. Schuljahr. Bern: Schulverlag blmv.
- Lin, Y-T. (2016). Oral reading fluency with peer-assisted reading via telecollaboration. Innovation in Language Learning and Teaching, 10(3), 272-281.
- Lombardi, I. (2009). L’e-learning 2.0 come risorsa per l’educazione linguistica: dalla teoria alla prassi. Nuova secondaria, 26(9). Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/1051548/L_e-learning_2.0_come_risorsa_per_l_educazione_linguistica_dalla_teoria_alla_prassi
- Lomicka, L. (2006). Understanding the other: Intercultural exchange and CMC. In N. Arnold & L. Ducate (Eds.), Calling on CALL: From theory and research to new directions in foreign teaching (pp. 211-236). San Marcos, TX: CALICO.
- Luo, H., & Yang, C. (2018). Twenty years of telecollaborative practice: Implications for teaching Chinese as a foreign language. Computer Assisted Language Learning, 31, 546-571. Retrieved from http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/09588221.2017.1420083
- Macrory, G., Chrétien, L., & Ortega-Martín, J. L. (2012). Technologically enhanced language learning in primary schools in England, France and Spain: Developing linguistic competence in a technologically enhanced classroom environment. Education 3-13, 40(4), 433-444.
- Mehisto, P., Marsh, D., & Frigols, M. J. (2008). Uncovering CLIL content and language integrated learning in bilingual and multilingual education. Oxford: Macmillan.
- Mondada, L., & Pekarek-Doehler, S. (2004). Second language acquisition as situated practice: Task accomplishment in the French second language classroom. The Modern Language Journal, 88, 501-518.
- O’Dowd, R. (2005). Negotiating sociocultural and institutional contexts: The case of Spanish-American telecollaboration. Language and Intercultural Communication, 5(1), 40-57.
- O’Dowd, R. (2013). The competences of the telecollaborative teacher. The Language Learning Journal, 43(2), 194-207.
- O’Dowd, R. (2016). Emerging trends and new directions in telecollaborative learning. CALICO Journal, 33(3), 291-310.
- O’Dowd, R., & Ware, P. (2009). Critical issues in telecollaborative task design. Computer Assisted Language Learning, 22(2), 173-188.
- OECD. (2015). Students, computers and learning: Making the connection. PISA, OECD Publishing.
- Saudan, V. (2003). Approche communicative et pédagogie des échanges. Apprendre une langue seconde à l’intérieur et à l’extérieur de l’école. L’exemple des capacités interactionnelles. Basel: Romanisches Seminar (Acta Romanica Basiliensia).
- Schlak, T., Banze, K., Haida, J., Kilinc, T., Kirchner, K., & Yilmaz, T. (2002). Die Motivation von DaF-Lernenden an Sprachlehrinstitutionen im Bielefelder Raum: Projektbeschreibung und erste Ergebnisse. Zeitschrift für Interkulturellen Fremdsprachenunterricht, 7(2). Retrieved from https://tujournals.ulb.tu-darmstadt.de/index.php/zif/article/view/572/548
- Schoenenberger, M. (2016, January 7). Fremdsprachenunterricht in der Primarschule. Bildungspolitik, nicht Wissenschaft. Neue Zürcher Zeitung. Retrieved from https://www.nzz.ch/schweiz/bildungspolitik-nicht-wissenschaft-1.18673106
- Swisscom. (n.d.). Schule ans Internet website. Retrieved on 27 April 2017 from the Swisscom website: https://www.swisscom.ch/de/schulen-ans-internet.html
- Telles, J. (Ed.). (2009). Teletandem. Um contexto virtual, autônomo, colaborativo para aprendizagem das linguas estrangeiras no século XXI. Campinas: Pontes Editores.
- Thorne, S. (2003). Artefacts and cultures-of-use in intercultural communication. Language Learning & Technology, 7(2), 38-67.
- Thorne, S. (2006). Pedagogical and praxiological lessons from internet-mediated intercultural foreign language education research. In J. Belz & S.L. Thorne (Eds.), Internet-mediated intercultural foreign language education (pp. 2-30). Boston, MA: Heinle & Heinle.
- Troncy, C., & Goletto, L. (2014). Didactique du plurilinguisme: Approches plurielles des langues et des cultures. Autour de Michel Candelier. Rennes: PU Rennes.
- Tschubby (Lesqual, Trans.). (2010). Linguistic map of Switzerland in 2010. Retrieved from the Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Switzerland (CC-BY-SA-3.0)
- UST. (2017a). Langues déclarées comme langues principales. Retrieved from the website of Ufficio Federale di Statistica: https://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/fr/home/statistiques/population/langues-religions/langues.assetdetail.2244921.html
- UST. (2017b). Persone secondo il numero di lingue che usano regolarmente. Retrieved from the website of Ufficio Federale di Statistica: https://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/it/home/statistiche/popolazione/lingue-religioni/lingue.assetdetail.1902121.html
- UST. (2017c). Popolazione residente permanente di 15 anni e più secondo il luogo di nascita dei genitori. Retrieved from the website of Ufficio Federale di Statistica: https://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/it/home/statistiche/popolazione/migrazione-integrazione.assetdetail.1861122.html
- UST. (n.d.). Migrazione e integrazione. Retrieved from the website of Ufficio Federale di Statistica: https://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/en/home/statistics/population/migration-integration.html
- Velea, S. (2011). ICT in education: Responsible use or a fashionable practice. The impact of eTwinning action on the education process. In ICVL. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Virtual Learning (pp. 141-144). Bucharest: University of Bucharest Publishing House.
- Vinagre, M. (2017). Developing teachers’ telecollaborative competences in online experiential learning. System, 64, 34-45.
- Wagner, W., Helmke, A., & Rösner, E. (2009). Deutsch Englisch Schülerleistungen International. Dokumentation der Erhebungsinstrumente für Schülerinnen und Schüler, Eltern und Lehrkräfte. Frankfurt am Main: GFPF DIPF.
- Ware, P. D., & Kramsch, C. (2005). Toward an intercultural stance: Teaching German and English through telecollaboration. Modern Language Journal, 89, 190-205.