Main Article Content
The authors of the articles accepted for publication in the journal Poznańskie Studia Slawistyczne are obliged to fill up the contract for providing the journal free licence (along with sub-licence CC) to works. The contract should be also signed by the authors and sent back to the editorial board of the journal.
Under the terms of the contract, the authors of the texts published in the journal Poznańskie Studia Slawistyczne provide the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań with a non-exclusive free licence and allow the aforementioned institution to use the sub-licence Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0).
The authors hold the copyright for their texts.
The Internet users are eligible for using the works published in Poznańskie Studia Slawistyczne from 2015 under the following conditions:
- recognition of the authorship: the popularized work must contain information about the author, title, source (references to the original work, DOI) and licence.
- no derivative works may be created: the work must be preserved in its original form, the work’s translations or elaborations cannot be distributed without the author’s permission.
The copyright to the texts published before 2015 is reserved.
The University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań holds the right for the entire journal (its segmentation, graphical form, title, cover design, logo, etc.).
- Goldstein, I., Goldstein, S. (2015). Tito, Zagreb: Profil.
- Simić, P. (2011). Tito – zagadka stulecia. Przeł. D. Cirlić-Straszyńska, D.J. Ćirlić. Wrocław: Wydawnictwo Dolnośląskie.
- Woydyłło, J. (1991). Tito, jakiego nie znamy. Warszawa: Spar.