Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Text written in font size 12 Times New Roman with 1.5 spacing. Full name of the author (without scientific titles/degrees, font size 14), with email address and affiliation in English in the line below (font size 10).
Title of the article (font size 16). Abstract in English up to 1000 characters - containing the title of the article translated into English
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The authors of the articles accepted for publication in the journal Poznańskie Studia Slawistyczne are obliged to fill up the contract for providing the journal free licence (along with sub-licence CC) to works. The contract should be also signed by the authors and sent back to the editorial board of the journal.
Under the terms of the contract, the authors of the texts published in the journal Poznańskie Studia Slawistyczne provide the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań with a non-exclusive free licence and allow the aforementioned institution to use the sub-licence Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY). (under 10.2020: Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International CC BY-ND 4.0).
The Internet users are eligible for using the works published in Poznańskie Studia Slawistyczne from 2015 under the following conditions:
- recognition of the authorship: the popularized work must contain information about the author, title, source (references to the original work, DOI) and licence.
The copyright to the texts published before 2015 is reserved.
The University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań holds the right for the entire journal (its segmentation, graphical form, title, cover design, logo, etc.).