Main Article Content
Archive as a Practice in the Literary History
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors of the articles accepted for publication in the journal Poznańskie Studia Slawistyczne are obliged to fill up the contract for providing the journal free licence (along with sub-licence CC) to works. The contract should be also signed by the authors and sent back to the editorial board of the journal.
Under the terms of the contract, the authors of the texts published in the journal Poznańskie Studia Slawistyczne provide the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań with a non-exclusive free licence and allow the aforementioned institution to use the sub-licence Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY). (under 10.2020: Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International CC BY-ND 4.0).
The Internet users are eligible for using the works published in Poznańskie Studia Slawistyczne from 2015 under the following conditions:
- recognition of the authorship: the popularized work must contain information about the author, title, source (references to the original work, DOI) and licence.
The copyright to the texts published before 2015 is reserved.
The University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań holds the right for the entire journal (its segmentation, graphical form, title, cover design, logo, etc.).
- Greene, M. (2003/2004). The messy business of remembering: History, memory, and archives. “Archival Issues” vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 95–103.
- Hayden, W. (1987). The Content of Form: Narrative Discourse and Historical Representation. Baltimore–London: Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Steedman, C. (2001). Something She Called a Fever: Michelet, Derrida, and Dust. “American Historical Review” vol. 106, no. 4, pp. 1159–1180.
- Господинов, Г. (2020). Георги Господинов за Ковид, миналото и края на бъдещето. “Дойче Велеˮ. https://p.dw.com/p/3kSBG. 26.10.2020.
- Мутафов, Е. (1991). Милост за нас. Статии върху културата. София: Университетско издателство “Св. Климент Охридскиˮ
- [Gospodinov, G. (2020). Georgi Gospodinov za Kovid, minaloto i kraâ na b˝deŝeto. “Dojče Vele”. https://p.dw.com/p/3kSBG. 26.10.2020.
- Mutafov, E. (1991). Milost za nas. Statii v˝rhu kulturata. Sofiâ: Universitetsko izdatelstvo “Sv. Kliment Ohridski”].