Main Article Content
The paper portrays the Macedonian folk Christianity, existing outside the official Church. Systematic scientific researches, also conducted nowadays, have shown that this phenomenon is not only still alive, but it is even growing – especially after 1989, when the Church in Macedonia started to recover. In the mainstream of popular Christianity, the Marian tradition is represented most strongly. Macedonians believe that the Mother of God since time immemorial until today has been personally involved in the construction of their church – as well in the spiritual as in the material meaning. An example could be the village Nowaci from Bitolszczyzna. Its population is convinced, that the church and monastery in the village were built on the order of Mary and according to her architectural project. The middleman between the Mother of God and the builders was supposed to be local clairvoyant Menka, called in a supernatural way to serve God.
The authors of the articles accepted for publication in the journal Poznańskie Studia Slawistyczne are obliged to fill up the contract for providing the journal free licence (along with sub-licence CC) to works. The contract should be also signed by the authors and sent back to the editorial board of the journal.
Under the terms of the contract, the authors of the texts published in the journal Poznańskie Studia Slawistyczne provide the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań with a non-exclusive free licence and allow the aforementioned institution to use the sub-licence Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY). (under 10.2020: Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International CC BY-ND 4.0).
The Internet users are eligible for using the works published in Poznańskie Studia Slawistyczne from 2015 under the following conditions:
- recognition of the authorship: the popularized work must contain information about the author, title, source (references to the original work, DOI) and licence.
The copyright to the texts published before 2015 is reserved.
The University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań holds the right for the entire journal (its segmentation, graphical form, title, cover design, logo, etc.).
- Misiurek J., 1989, Demetriusz Chomatianos, w: Encyklopedia katolicka, t. 3, Lublin, s. 1145.
- Naumow A., 2009, Pani Athosu i Jej ruskie włości, w: Święta Góra Athos w kulturze Europy. Europa w kulturze Athosu, red. M. Kuczyńska, Gniezno.
- Велев И., 1990, Преглед на средновековни цркви и манастири во Македонија, Скопје.
- Ќорнаков Д., 2009, Македонски манастири, Скопје.
- Словенските ракописи во Македонија, 1971, подг. В. Мошин во соработка со Л. Славева, С. Кроневска и Ј. Јакимова, кн. I–II, Скопје.
- Стојчевска-Антиќ В., Златанов М., 2004, По стапките на христијанството во Македонија, 1, Скопје.
- Стојчевска-Антиќ В., Николовски-Катин С., 2008, Ореолот на Дева Марија и Св. Богородица Слимничка во Преспа, Скопје, <http://www.slavekatin.com/knigi/ oreol/index.html>, 17.01.2016.