Main Article Content
In 2006 for the first time after more than 30 years a new translation of Aesop’s fairy tales into Bulgarian by Vladimir Atanasov was published. Aesop’s tales were also translated into Macedonian for the first time (by Valerij Sofronievski) and published in 2008. The article contains discussion and comparison of both translations. A collection of both volumes and classic editions of Aesop’s tales were described and translations were made from them. The authoress precedes her arguments with a short outline of the history of Aesop’s translations into Bulgarian. Particular attention is paid to the translation of bishop Sofroni from the early 19th century, because both discussed contemporary translations clearly refer to this work.
The authors of the articles accepted for publication in the journal Poznańskie Studia Slawistyczne are obliged to fill up the contract for providing the journal free licence (along with sub-licence CC) to works. The contract should be also signed by the authors and sent back to the editorial board of the journal.
Under the terms of the contract, the authors of the texts published in the journal Poznańskie Studia Slawistyczne provide the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań with a non-exclusive free licence and allow the aforementioned institution to use the sub-licence Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY). (under 10.2020: Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International CC BY-ND 4.0).
The Internet users are eligible for using the works published in Poznańskie Studia Slawistyczne from 2015 under the following conditions:
- recognition of the authorship: the popularized work must contain information about the author, title, source (references to the original work, DOI) and licence.
The copyright to the texts published before 2015 is reserved.
The University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań holds the right for the entire journal (its segmentation, graphical form, title, cover design, logo, etc.).
- Aesopica: Aesop’s Fables in English, Latin & Greek. www.mythfolklore.net/aesopica/ chambry. 07.03.2018.
- Ajsop (2008). Ajсоп, Басни, превод и препев од старогръчки jазик, предговор, бе- лешки и коментари Валерий Софрониевски. Скопjе: Издавачки Центар Три, 293 с.
- Ezop (2006). Езоп, Басни, превод от старогръцки, предговор и бележки Владимир Атанасов. София: изд. Изток-Запад, 351 с.
- Ničev, A. (1963). Софрониевият превод на Езоповите басни. „Годишник на СУ”, nr 56, s. 10–114.