Information Clause for Users of the PRESSto scientific publications platform
Mandatory information pursuant to Art. 13 for the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation of European Parliament and European Council 2016/ 679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE – the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection, hereinafter “GDPR” (RODO) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119/1 of 04.05.2016), please be advised on the following:
1. The administrator of your personal data (and the responsible body within the meaning of the law) is the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań with the registered office: ul. Henryka Wieniawskiego 1, 61-712 Poznań.
2. The personal data administrator has designated a Data Protection Officer to monitor compliance with the regulations for personal data processing. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is reachable at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The goal of processing of your personal data is to register and make your publications available to the widest possible audience on the PRESSto scientific publications digital platform, and to safeguard and guarantee safety of rendered services and their further improvement, and provision of information sent to required email addresses (on the basis of your consent – Art. 6, Section 1a GDPR – RODO).
4. Your personal data will be stored until withdrawal of your consent.
5. Your personal data may be disclosed to entities (interested parties), in connection with their legitimate interests, that are entitled to their processing on the basis of legal requirements or regulations.
6. Your data protection rights include:
– right to access your personal data, under Art. 15 GDPR, including the right to obtain copies of data
– right to rectify (complete, amend) your personal data, under Art. 16 GDPR
– right to withdraw personal data, provided there is no legal or statutory retention requirement to the contrary, legally regulated by Art. 17 GDPR
– right to restriction of processing – legally regulated by the conditions and stipulations set forth in Art. 18 GDPR
– right to data portability – legally regulated by the provisions and conditions set forth in Art. 20 GDPR
– right to object to personal data processing – by virtue of conditions set up in Art. 21 GDPR, i.e., in particular when:
· you can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interest, rights and freedoms related to your particular situation, in the case of data processing that serves the public interest or legitimate interests of the Administrator as official authority
· processing of data is necessary for conclusion or fulfillment of the goals resulting from legally justified interests executed by the Administrator or third party, except the situation where these interests are restricted by overriding statutory claims or fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals involved whose data require personal data protection, in cases involving children in particular
– right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for you (President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa)
– right to withdraw consent regarding all processing of your personal data (but only in relation to personal data processed on the basis of your previous consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time. The revocation of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing conducted up until this revocation on the basis of your previous consent. Withdrawal of consent may be communicated in the same form in which consent was given.
7. Providing data is voluntary, but it is necessary to conclude and execute the goals indicated in Item 3.
8. Any decisions related to your personal data will not be made in an automated manner, as by virtue of the provisions set forth in Art. 22 GDPR.
Data protection consent clause
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my registration form to be processed by AMU in Poznań for the purposes and in relation to the registration and promulgation of publications on the PRESSto scientific publications platform, safeguarding of the safety of rendered services, improving said services and transferring information via electronic means (Electronic data Interchange-EDI) to required email addresses.
Consent to the processing of your personal data is voluntary. You have the right to object to processing (using) your personal data and withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to its withdrawal.